Set of activities that enable the organization to monitor its performance in an anonymous and confidential.
Mystery audit is an audit that, thanks to specially trained staff , offers the opportunity for an organization to assess and monitor the quality of services provided from the point of view of the customer , using the technique UNI / TS 11312 .
- Check the performance levels of a service and malfunctions;
- Better understand the customer's expectations ;
- Assess the competence of the staff and the effectiveness of the training provided ;
- Compare their efficiency in terms of productivity, quality and business practices with competitors ;
- Collect data and information to new market research.
While in the past the business of mystery audit was bound to restricted areas , now thanks to the expansion of economic activities in the audit incognito turns out to be the winning key for all those companies who want to make their way in an increasingly competitive and selective .
This technique is in fact interested companies and organizations operating in different sectors :
- tourism , gastronomy and hospitality
- Banking / insurance
- Training (public and private )
- Shops and department stores
- Estate Agents
- Organizations linked to the traveler and the car
- Organizations that offer security services
- Organizations that offer online services
The audit incognito is a complex activity based on ethical and professional principles . " Certy Ceq " makes available to its customers , professionally qualified auditor in accordance with the UNI / TS 11312 " Quality in Service - Guidelines for the audit in disguise " , a document that provides guidance for the design, planning, managing and conducting audits carried out in a manner " incognito " at organizations whose services (and any associated products) are paid ( and provided), directly or outsourced , to end customers (users, consumers, citizens , tourists , patients, etc. . ) .